Friday 18 November 2011

Outlawz Sketch Entry - SC1116

Good Evening Chickees!
 
Here is the card I am entering into The Outlawz Sketch Challenge.  Here is the sketch we had for inspiration!
 
My card deviates from the sketch slightly but I tried everything and couldn't make the embellishments for the design work in my favour!
 
Recipe:
Stamp - Penny Black Sentiment
Papers - Recollections, Staples 110 lb. white
Inks - Ranger Alcohol Inks and Memento for the sentiment
CB Embossing folders
Clear Embossing Powder
Pearls - Dollarama
 
Thanks for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
 
Hugs,
Sheree
 
 
 

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Sheree
This is soooo pretty. Love the colors.
Myrna

cparsons said...

I love this card!!

Gail said...

Great card!
Did you already tell us how you colored the paper the sentiment is on!?
Should I be reading back, cause I forgot!?

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

ooh do love this Sheree and we are are our harshest critics!! and sent email at least! Shaz.x

Merry said...

Beautiful....such pretty colours.

Linda Wescott said...

great card, love the sentiment. Hugs lin

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is very pretty, a little change from your scene scapes but I really like it!

Hugs, Lori m

Lorraine said...

Ooh, love the inking and colors you used! Gorgeous!