Monday 7 November 2011

Outlawz Challenge Card


Happy Monday Morning!!
I had fun making this card that is for one of our employee's birthday this coming weekend.  The papers were from my stash and the gorgeous butterfly is a sticker that I picked up at WalMart the other day.  The stickers are from a series called Bride's Own and aren't hanging in the scrapbooking aisle.  I stumbled upon them by accident and went back for all they had once I played with them.
The sticker was transparent so I mounted the sticker on white paper and cut it out.  I then used pop dots under the wings to give it a 3d effect.
The papers are unknown from my stash!
Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Sheree

Outlawz Challenges - Wednesday - Sketch

5 comments:

NancyD said...

Oh, this is just lovely! The colors are soft and the embossing is cool too. Hope things are going better in the basement. NancyD

Myrna said...

Sheree
Lovin' this card.
Great colors and of course who can go wrong with a butterfly?
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such great comments.
Myrna

Sara I. said...

Absolutely stunning butterfly!! xx

Gail said...

Great card Sheree!
How goes the basement battle?

Sherri said...

Beautiful card. I love butterflies & this one is gorgeous. I hope your basement woes are all behind you. I haven't been able to check blogs for awhile.