Monday 18 April 2011

A New Award!

I signed in to my blog this morning and saw that I received an award from Lori at Refelctions From Granny !!  I'm just beside myself  here in front of my computer screen!!  Okay.. only doing backflips !
Thank you so much for thinking of me Lori!  You've made my whole week!
 
So, here are the two rules that come with this award:
 
1. Post about the award on your blog with a link back to the sender.

2. Pass onto those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.

This is a hard decision to make because everyone who leaves comments deserves one but....My five friends who I'd like to pass this award on to are: 

1.  Gail - Pop, Paper, Sissors          
2.  Nancy - Crafting Passions
3.  Sherri - The Cat Ate My Card
4.  Priyanka - Priyanka's Creations
5.  Jacki - Cards by Jacki

Congratulations girls!  I enjoy reading all of your comments!  If only I could give this award to everyone who follows my blog.  You all deserve it!

Hugs,
Sheree

5 comments:

NancyD said...

Thanks Sheree! Your a great BFB. Watch for my link back.

Sherri said...

Sheree,
I understand exactly how you feel as you have just made my week too! You are such a sweetheart to choose me as one of your 5 to pass the award on to. This is my very first award of any kind & coming from someone like you it means even more. Thanks!!
Sherri

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sheree, I'm so happy it brought a smile to you, thank you for all the encouraging words you've left on my blog, they just help so much to keep me trying things that I usually don't.

Love your blog and your designs are just so pretty.

Hugs, Lori m

Priyanka said...

o my Gos thank you dear for giving me this award, I dont want to miss any award and ur extraordinary coloring images,so I am your follower now.

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I have been MIA for awhile. And I come back to this totally undeserving award. You are just too sweet to include me. Thanks!