Friday 18 February 2011

The One That Got Away!

Hi Everyone!

It's Friday night and rather than doing 'date night' at Home Depot I coloured in the Stampscape I put together last night!
This time around I played with doing a sunset sky that didn't look too over the top but it just didn't turn out quite as planned. The colours didn't gel together right over the mountains but the hint of sunset did go as planned on the water.
You'll notice my fly fisherman is walking on water. OOOps! His legs should have been cut down slightly but then again, one of my sons is 6'10" tall and an avid fisherman, (We live in the Salmon Capital of the world),which would justify a sasquatch sticking so high out of the water! (I like the idea of blaming someone else for one's booboo's)
As usual, I used Adirondack dye inks along with some Memento ink pads as well. The colours used were: Cool Peri, Willow, Meadow, Citrus, Aqua, Pool, Terra Cotta and Raspberry from Adirondack. Also used were Weathered Wood and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks and then Memento Cantalope to highlight some areas on the cabin and rocks.
My new stamps should be in at Crafty Capers in Nanaimo pretty soon and I'll be able to change up the scenes a lot more... yay!! Next you'll get tired of viewing fields!
Thanks for stopping by for a look...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Another great scape.

Priyanka said...

its colouring is breath taking dear, there is no doubt its deserve to be hang in famous art museum.