Monday 24 January 2011

Valentine #1

Well, here is my first upload to my Blog! This isn't the first card I've made but it's one I did up on the weekend while playing around.
The hearts are cut out with the Cricut and embossed with the Cuttlebug. Most papers are Stampin' Up! except for the plaid which is unknown. I've used popups under the hearts and plaid layer which may be a little hard to see. The heart brads and pink ribbon are from Michael's. The satin rose is from my stash circa 1992?
This card went through quite a few cuts and ammendments until I was somewhat happy. There was something else needed so the cream insert was extended past the rose and edged with the punch. The sentiment stamped inside is from Michael's as well.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

o friend this is beyond the word beautiful, so gorgeous and darling in looking.